Directing Actors Intensive is our advanced directing actors workshop. You will have 8 hours of live Zoom lectures. Workshops are streamed live over weekend (Saturday and Sunday). If you miss Zoom session you can either watch it again later or you can watch recordings.
(1) Basic principles of directing actors.
(2) Understanding of Result and General directions.
(3) Examples of the common mistakes of director (20 examples of Result-oriented and General direction).
(4) More than 17 methods of directing from different teachers and practitioners from different countries which show students the effective ways of directing actors. The successful techniques of Constantin Stanislavski, Michael Chekhov, Stella Adler, Sanford Meisner and others are presented.
(5) Casting principles.
(6) Rehearsal techniques.
(7) Script breakdown, the director’s plan of the movie.
(8) Most known acting methods and techniques.
Ernest Goodman is a director and screenwriter based in Los Angeles, California. He is a founder of the Goodman Directing & Acting Studio. Directing actors is my long-time passion. I spend more 20 years doing research for methods that can bring the best performance from the actors and I have 10 years of experience of teaching those techniques. The methods of directing actors have more than 100 years of history and they have been developed by Konstantin Stanislavsky, Michael Chekhov, Stella Adler, Sanford Meisner and others. They are based on the science of human behavior – psychology and psychophysiology.Directing Actors Directing Acting